Tesla Model 3 LR EAP
- 22,000 mi
Offering a great compact electric vehicle option with this Tesla Model 3 Long Range with Enhanced Autopilot.
This car is “blacked out” as all the chrome is deleted with black 3M Wrap application. The turbine rims are factory alloy and refinished in Jet black to enhance the dark look. The vehicle is finished with new Continental tires.
- 35,000 mi
Presenting an elegant Flying Spur Sedan. This stunning example has the optional 12 cylinder engine coasting a smooth and quiet drive matched with heavy torque.
The interior of this saloon is draped in cognac colour interior from the leather upholstery to the thick carpeting. This vehicle is recently serviced with new tires, an oil change, and a multi-pointe inspection. Well documented with all keys, literature, and service records.
- 30,500 mi
Presenting a beautiful Tesla model S 100D. This is a fully loaded vehicle that offers full self driving autopilot, premium connectivity, summon, and cosmetic updates.
Carbon fiber trim in lays the interior trim as well as exterior trim. This vehicle was customized by T sport line which is a premier Tesla accessories company. T sport line customized the vehicle with a aftermarket carbon fiber steering wheel and formats. T sport line 21 inch rims have been powder coated black with outstanding red brake calibers creating an aggressive look. Being a 2018 there is a eight year manufacture Warranty that comes with the vehicle. This Tesla stands out and offers a premium look.
- 23,000 mi
Offering a stunning bespoke Rolls-Royce Ghost Series 11. This vehicle was custom ordered from Goodwood with all options available.
With a MSRP just shy of $380,000, this Rolls-Royce demonstrates the brand at it’s highest caliber. Displayed in Sapphire Black with all the chrome trim “blacked out”. Saddle brown interior inlays the inside with Piano Black trim. Fully equipped with blind spot monitoring, surrounding 4 way camera system. A $80,000 sound system lines the interior trunk embossed with the RR logo.
- 24,500 mi
Offering a pristine example of a very low mile Maybach 62. This vehicle was custom ordered new and based in a car collection all of it’s life. The lavish interior of burl walnut infused into the $70,000 partition in rear is exceptional.
- The AutoCheck vehicle history report shows no accidents or mileage discrepancies in this Maybach’s past; it also shows that this Maybach has resided in California and Utah since new. A Carfax report is also included in the photo gallery and confirms the same accident-free history.
- The odometer on this Maybach currently displays approximately 24,800 miles.
- This Maybach was recently featured on Doug DeMuro’s YouTube channel, and the video is viewable below.
- The Maybach 62 was the brand’s long-wheelbase offering, riding on a 150.7-inch wheelbase and stretching 242.5 inches from stem to stern, as compared to the Maybach 57’s 133.5-inch wheelbase and 225.3-inch overall length.
- This Maybach 62 is lavishly equipped with a full partition separating the driver compartment from the rear seating area, business-class-style reclining rear seats, an electro-transparent rear roof section with variable opacity, a solar roof module that powers the climate-control system when the car is turned off, a center-console refrigerator, and power rear window curtains, among many other features.
- The Maybach 62 accounted for roughly 25 percent of the brand’s sales, which reportedly totaled 164 cars in the U.S. in 2006.
- The Maybach nameplate, a pre-War German luxury brand, was resurrected by Mercedes-Benz in 2002 for a new ultra-luxury car to compete against Rolls-Royce and Bentley. Based on the “W220”-generation S-Class, the Maybach 57 was the standard-size version, while the Maybach 62 was the long-wheelbase variant.
- Power comes from a hand-built 5.5-liter twin-turbocharged AMG V12 engine, which produces 543 horsepower and 664 lb-ft of torque. Output is sent to the rear wheels via a 5-speed automatic transmission.